Saturday, November 1, 2014

US media as Thought Police: Republican victimizers presumed "victims".

Note the demagogic headline on the article below. 'Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans"

 The headline should be "Landrieu : "Obama's unpopularity in the South due to racism" , not what the Republicans said about what Landrieu said


Framing it this way takes the standpoint of the racist Republicans with a presumption that the Republicans have some kind of legitimate anger on this , are victims when they are, in fact,  the VICTMIZERS.

http://news.yahoo.com/sen-landrieus-remarks-race-anger-republicans-023829358--election.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory

Note the demagogic headline on the article below. The headline should be "Landrieu : "Obama's unpopularity in the South due to racism" , not what the Republicans said about what Landrieu said.http://news.yahoo.com

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Republicans are calling on Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu to apologize after she suggested Thursday that President Barack Obama's deep unpopularity in the South is partly tied to race.
news.yahoo.com|By MELINDA DESLATTE


  • Paul Sams They doth protest too much. However, living in Alabama, President Obama's race is a huge factor, the main factor of the opposition to him. When I hear words such as "uppity," "I'm not racist, I dislike his white half" and so many other disgusting remarks, yes, I say race is a big deal to ignorant racist. When I am called a "(racial slur) lover" I know race is a problem with idiot racist. Alabama has a lot of good people, sadly, Alabama is also full of racist, just as Louisiana is. Our "Fourth Estate", the press has lost it's credibility. I was raised racist, I have spent many years being ashamed of my past. I know a racist when I see or hear one, they can't fool me.
  • Bruce Fleming One should never apologize for having spoken the truth.
  • Margaret O'Neill Senator Mary, you hit a raw nerve. lol
  • Charles Brown That's what's up Paul Sams.

No comments:

Post a Comment