Friday, April 15, 2022

Conyers -Jackson Progressive Democrat

I’ve been a John Conyers -Jesse Jackson type Democrat for 35 years . I was in demos in front of GM with them against plant closings: I was at Solidarity Day demos in Washington. I attended Occupy Detroit religiously , I was at the million person March for Nuke disarmament in NYC . I’m a leading rank and file progressive Democrat , optimum left ; professional revolutionary . So, when I criticize progressives, it’s criticism / self- criticism. I also have been poll electioneering for Democrats since 1956 when my mother took me to the election poll to campaign for Adlai Stevenson ; I campaigned door to door for JFK , LBJ, Humphrey, McGovern…Obama, Hilary Clinton , Biden and other offices

I’m your progressive Democrat for sure . No I sound exactly like I want unity. Criticizing you for being too sharp in criticizing liberals ( in the context of fascist Republicans) definitely sounds like and is an effort to get you to be more unified with Liberals .

No comments:

Post a Comment