Sunday, April 24, 2022

Woman lost her job for asking what a woman is !

Tell the politicians that they need to respect my sex if they want your X Maya Forstater took her case to an employment tribunal after losing her job for asking on social media what a woman is. She is now campaigning for there to be legal clarity on gender

Maya Forstater : "Across the UK, candidates in the local elections are facing questions on the doorstep from voters asking them to “respect my sex if you want my X”.

The first question is what is a woman? I started asking questions on social media in 2018 when the UK government was consulting on its proposal to bring in legal “self-ID” that would have meant anyone could change the sex written on their birth certificate.

Shockingly, for discussing the issue I lost my job.

When I took my employer to a tribunal for discrimination in 2019, a judge ruled that my belief that men are male and women female and that sex matters was “not worthy of respect in a democratic society”. In 2021 another judge overturned that

Charles Brown : Imagine the insanity and ignorance of a judge "thinking " that the idea that men are male and women are female and that sex matters not worthy of respect in a "democrat" society . Judge should be removed from the bench for exhibiting dementia.

No comments:

Post a Comment