Friday, September 18, 2026

It’s Abdul El-Sayed. This was my first coffee of the day ☝๐Ÿผ Coffee is more than just a hobby for me – it’s a love affair. I roast my beans at home, grind them fresh, and pull the shot myself. I froth, I pour, and every once in a while, I make some half-decent latte art (see above).  Why so much effort? Because when something’s worth doing, ๐—ถ๐˜’๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.  The same goes for this campaign: ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜Š ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. Just hard work and the guts to fight against corporate greed and oligarchs.  Billionaires are ready to spend big to prop up their far-right puppet, Mike Rogers. That’s why I have to ask: Can you chip in $6 – about the price of a cup of coffee – to help power our campaign? abdul4sen.org/l/OVrmgq Thank you. Together, we’ll win this race. Text STOP to quit

No comments:

Post a Comment