Sunday, September 6, 2026

One of my brother Phil's great virtues is his modesty . I see it especially from Dad to Pedro, but Mom, too. Mom's was a bit lack of self-confidence. Dad had to be very self -confident to function as a lawyer at that upper level. But he disciplined himself to understate . I believe Phillip Shelton is Charles Shelton's truest son in this good character trait , which admire more than I've ever been able to tell Philadelphia Phil ironically because his modesty reflect won't let him receive compliments as much as he should . Like Mother Betty he is virtuous to a fault ; she was honest to a fault; PSB is modest to a fault . The modest is part of another virtue our parents taught us; we are not better than anybody else essentially; we are all equal humans .

No comments:

Post a Comment