Sunday, September 6, 2026

Natural soul <


Yes religion is in a material and biological sub-stratum, the brain. It is not reporting on a super-natural realm. There is no supernatural soul. Soul and religion , language and culture are messages from dead generations . Other species do not have this ability for dead generations to leave behind so much information about their experiences while they were alive to future unborn generations. That's "spirit" , material spirit, natural soul. We have here messages from Marx to inform our lives even though he is dead.


Are you sure? The older I get, the less I'm sure on these things. I will put it like this. When my dad died, some days I think I'll see him again, and some days he's just buried in a little township cemetary up north. I still talk to him at times, though. No discernable answer as yet on his side. <



To put a legal frame on it, All the evidence from experience in my life makes me sure beyond a reasonable doubt , which is not beyond any doubt, such that I hold a presumption that it is true, Janet Roe Hershberger. I put the burden of proof on those who say there is a supernatural to rebut the presumption. So, I'm gonna live it up, because I presume this is it.


Gotcha. <



Eat, drink and be Merry , for tomorrow we die !


Hope not, but agree for the most part. Today is really all we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment