Sunday, September 13, 2026
I am respectfully asking - James Talarico
Can you please make a contribution to our campaign before we make important budget decisions about this race soon? → i.jamestalarico.com/cPoXF9aA
The truth is, I do not like all of the fundraising that goes into running for the U.S. Senate. We have to ask more than I would like.
But the reality is, these donations are critical to funding this campaign.
And in a state as large and expensive as Texas and in a race as close as ours, that means we do have to ask ... and ask a lot. Especially of people who care about the outcome of this race.
We're getting down to crunch time here, so this is where I really need people who want to see us win to dig deep and give what they can. Any donation amount makes a difference:
i.jamestalarico.com/cPoXF9aA
Thank you - James
Stop2End
No comments:
Post a Comment