Monday, April 26, 2021

Christian taboos on talking about sex

CB : The Christian taboos on even talking about sex in public or even in families are why there is such mass ignorance about basic biology of sex ; thus the insane laws regarding sex that have crept into our country Things like telling children “storks bring babies” https://www.livescience.com/62807-why-storks-baby-myth.html Someone says : “I thank my grandmother for exposure to alllll of that! I still remember recounting plot points and dialogue at dinner for her one night in front of my whole family which included a line about "you made love to my husband!" (paraphrasing.) I was approximately 8 years old. The table all put down forks and looked at me, in unison. My mom asked "what does that mean? Made love?" UGH. Top 3 most embarrassing moments of my childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment