Sunday, August 3, 2014

I am literally crying as I post this

I am literally crying as I post this. We will win !:

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/photos/a.517901514969574.1073741825.346937065399354/647115022048222/?type=1&theater


SHAMEFUL! Republicans love to start wars to "promote democracy" abroad while systematically destroying democracy here at home. Jim Crow ID laws that target minorities are the REAL voter fraud!
Read more here: http://on.msnbc.com/1p0bthg
Image by Occupy Democrats.



]
  • Kathy Mayo Shameful indeed!
    1 hr · Unlike · 2
  • George Moore Bull shit GOP intervention.
    1 hr · Unlike · 2
  • George Moore The more I think about this the madder I get.This man should be able to vote from his kitchen table with a couple of witnesses present.
  • Charles Brown Me too, George Moore. This really gets to me. My whole life has been under the era of the Civil Rights Movement, people struggling against preventing Black people from voting in places like Alabama, and these Republicans are gonna try to take us back to that ? Over my dead body.

    • K If you don't drive, you can get a state issued ID. This isn't a race issue!! It's an identification issue!!
    • Charles Brown So , did the man just fall out of the sky recently. Is there any goddamn doubt that he has a right to vote whoever the hell he is. give me a goddamn break. It so white supremacist you should be scared.
      15 mins · Like · 1
    • Charles Brown was he born in Kenya or something ? what is your problem with him voting.
      14 mins · Like · 1

    C

No comments:

Post a Comment