Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Teen’s cured of trans -craze by Aunt

@maxxwellbeing9449 4 months ago Yeah, my 14 year old cousin got in with a group of girls who all decided that they were suddenly “Trans”. We know that they all did it to be cool, she thought it would drive her mom crazy in my view… she thought wrong. When she told her mother that she was Trans, my aunt responded with, “Really? I must be Trans too. We can do it together.”

My cousin thought that she was kidding and that she was just mocking her….but then, the next morning came. When she came downstairs, her mom was dressed in her father’s clothes and had dyed her hair with the same pink and blue stripes in her hair as her daughters. And guess who drove her to school? Mom.

My cousin was horrified and didn’t want anyone to see her. She kept giving her mom all the reasons as to why she was NOT Trans!!! My aunt said if my cousin was Trans, she must be too. She was a tomboy as a teen, so, yup, she must be Trans. My cousin was the one who went crazy. Poor muffin.

My cousin forgotten her lunch that day, so… my aunt had to bring it to the school for her, she called my cousin to the office to come and get it, and there she was, sporting a stick on moustache and a fancy new man’s hair cut…. My cousin was mortified.

There were 7 girls all together, all friends that claimed to be Trans, so…my aunt called all of their moms, and one Dad, and they all did the exact same things…they all dressed as the opposite sex and claimed to be Trans, just like their daughters, which flabbergasted the girls. For weeks the girls gave their parents all of the reasons that they could muster as to WHY they were NOT Trans.

The school even called my aunt calling her Transphobic, and told her that they would take action against her and the other parents for mocking their girls if they didn’t stop. Well…. my aunt’s response was, “HOW DARE YOU MIS-GENDER ME?!!!? IT’S SIR!!! I’ll bet the media would love to hear how the school’s administrators were being so Transphobic,!!” Not another word was said to her, and…she made them apologize to her in writing. By the end of it, the girls convinced themselves that NOBODY was Trans and they were quite proud of themselves for convincing their parents that they weren’t Trans either.

All the girls saw the foolishness of the Trans Bully Cult….and ALL of them are now dead against the Trans ideology. As it should be. The school still tried to convince the girls that they were Trans, after they went back to normal, how irresponsible is that? This story is pretty funny….what a great idea my aunt had to make these girls see the nonsense of this T-Bully Cult ideology. If you can’t beat them, join them….and dominate from within. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment